Step-by-step process of android installation.
|How to install android in windows 7? step by step installation of android in windows. simple way to install android. How to install android in PC? how to install android in laptop ? how to install android in eclipse? how to configure eclipse in android ? how to install android plug-ins in eclipse. How to download and install android in windows. Steps to install android,|
- First of all download following things
- Set java class path
RightClick on My Computer --> Properties --> Advance System setting --> Environment variable --> In System Variable Edit path variable --> put your directory path of JDK installation directory here up to bin folderNote: Don't delete old values of path variable. Just add your dir path.
for example: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_24\bin;
- Create folder in d:\android
- Extract android-sdk-windows.zip in d:\android folder
- Extract eclipse.zip in d:\android folder
- Create one folder d:\android\myworkspace
- Now you have structure like this
- Install ADT plug-ins in eclipse
Go to d:\android\eclipse --> double click on eclipse.exe
--> Click on Help menu --> Install new software -->
Click on Add button --> click on Archive button --> Select file ADT 17.zip --> Mark all checkboxs --> Click on next button --> Select I accept all --> Click on next button --> Finish
- Setting android SDK path
Go to Windows menu --> select preference --> click on Android
(in left side list) --> set SDK path (in our case d:\android\android-sdk-windows) --> click Apply --> Click Ok button
Go to File menu --> new --> other --> Android Project --> Give Project name --> Select android version (for example Android 2.2) --> Click Next button --> give package name (for example com.gtumca.myname) --> Click on Finish
Related links :
- List of Android tutorial
- TextView demo tutorial in android download
- EditText demo tutorial in android download
- Button in android tutorial with demo source code example
- Android - IDE(AIDE) let you allow to develop android application without PC or eclipse.
- How to create dynamic listview with images in android ?
- Android mobile hidden tricks and tips, android hidden codes